... to experience ... to share ... to photograph ... people to talk to ... to live...to scoot...to ride

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pulling it all together

We're leaving for Italy in two days! Yippee! I've got all my gear ready, now its time to see if I can fit any clothes. Just kidding. Not really.

And I thought it might be nice to share my photos and our experiences while we're in Tuscany - if we're near any wireless that is. If not, oh well; I can upload later.

The past week I've been gathering info on terme (spas), topo maps, hikes, market days, cool photo spots, and anything Etruscan... if it becomes useful I might post some of it later. First though I want to pull into this site some important URLs to have on hand while traveling... and sipping capuccino, etc. -seo

No comments:

About Me

Join me in my adventures as I learn to ride a scooter and experience the world through two wheeled transport.