... to experience ... to share ... to photograph ... people to talk to ... to live...to scoot...to ride

Saturday, October 18, 2008

ok, here's a summary of today's ride.

off road scootering
to see what's over this hill?
far from well paved roads.

explosive colors
quiet headstones of times past
snowy mountains soar

dirt bikes, atvs
they stare as i ride by them
a scooter out here?

Cross the stream gently
Dodge cobbles and jump sharp rocks
Yes! We can do this!

Oh no. Snow on road.
Slide across ice, whoops I go!
thank g-d for good gear.

scooter on her side
I slide into ditch unharmed
You 'K, ask Dirt Bikes?

Yes, I smile, [don't cry!]
Slowly continue through snow
DH high-5s me

Another two miles
creeping through mud, ice and snow
finally pavement!

We wave two fingers
Cruisers, rockets, scooters share
Camaraderie

Snow scooter is home.
Each scratch tells its own story
Can we go again?

No comments:

About Me

Join me in my adventures as I learn to ride a scooter and experience the world through two wheeled transport.