... to experience ... to share ... to photograph ... people to talk to ... to live...to scoot...to ride

Monday, May 25, 2009

we need a title?

Haiku is for you
and for all of us to share
stories in 3 lines

No riding today,
Its raining, foggy, hailing!
Eyes droop and worlds fade ...

Dreams of sunny fields
Mud flying, tires spinning,
NOT ON THE FLOWERS!

Dreams of green forest
Clean pine scents pervade my lungs
Ride in dappled light

KABOOM, POP, CRASH, SNAP!
Searing white replaces green
Wind, a tempest makes

Sheets of white pebbles
A cacophony of sounds
Or was that an elk?

No, a herd of elk!
Bounding into my story
Thundering past me

We head for turn one
Heart races, leaning over,
Cut the inside edge

Roll past cheering fans
Fading into swirling mists
the storm ebbs away

A hush fills the air
Dream, reality, who knows?
Ride to find out which.

Imagination.
Fills the spaces between words
Creating new worlds.

No comments:

About Me

Join me in my adventures as I learn to ride a scooter and experience the world through two wheeled transport.