... to experience ... to share ... to photograph ... people to talk to ... to live...to scoot...to ride

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall colors 2009

Early Saturday morning. I should be asleep. But something gets me up - not the cat asking for food. I decide to get my Craig's list posting ready. I need a pic of my beloved Ariel.  I get dressed, pull on a sweatshirt and go downstairs to uncover my girl. 


The lighting is all wrong. Now that its not summer, the sun is lighting her hind end - not exactly the most flattering angle on any fem. I take a pic 





and then start her up. mmm, the battery is a little low, guess we need to go for a ride.


And thus starts a photo shoot, lead peeping series of rides.


Careful, if you are sensitive, these scooter pics might be too much. I warned you :)

OK, which is your favorite?































Then I found a Forest Service road that  led somewhere unknown...



I rush home. Everyone on the road is in a good mood and we wave. I roust my DH from bed - YOU MUST SEE THESE TREES - THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Half hour later we are on the road...













The traffic is getting thick






A lemonade stand! Along Peak to Peak!








We go back out today for some backroad investigation











dang, the wind knocked down some leaves



The grasses have taken on a subtle shade of tan-brown



uh oh, clouds 









staying hydrated in the wind



We ride to Rollinsville and Tolland Road. The leaves are not totally changed





but some are



More at: http://www.terraunbound.com/Scooters-scootering-scooter/But-they-are-THIS-YEARS-colors/

Stay tuned

No comments:

About Me

Join me in my adventures as I learn to ride a scooter and experience the world through two wheeled transport.